- Meow Cat Rescue – Cat Adoption Agency in the Seattle area.
- Seattle Humane Society
- Homeward Pet – Woodinville
- Greyhound Pets, Inc. – Woodinville
- Old Dog Haven
- Motley Zoo – Redmond
- Seattle Purebred Dog Rescue
Eastside Veterinary Associates – Please call us for details.
Tail Wagger’s Club – Florence Bernhard
- How to Behave So Your Dog Behaves – Dr. Sofia Yin – FULL of useful training techniques and offers a clear understanding of how dogs
operate. A must have for new dog owners.
- From Fearful to Fear Free: A Positive Program to Free Your Dog from Anxiety, Fears, and Phobias – Chapters from Dr. Wailani Sung
- The Other End of the Leash – Dr. Patricia McConnell, PhD
- How to Teach an Old Dog New Tricks – Dr. Ian Dunbar
- The Power of Positive Dog Training – Pat Miller
- The Culture Clash- Jean Donaldson
Grooming – list we know of, not personally endorsed by Eastside Vet
- Pawbillion – 14210 NE 20th street suite. a Bellevue WA 98007 (425) 429-3178
- Urban Doggie -947 6th Street South, Kirkland, WA 98033 (425) 820-1000
- Pet Station – 6920 Coal Creek Parkway #8, Newcastle, WA 98059 (425) 614-0122
- Der Pet Haus – 15015 Main St. # 120, Bellevue (425) 746-7990
- Best Friends Grooming in Bellevue, WA
- Paradise Pet Lodge in Woodinville, WA – Sundays only for cat grooming
- Alex The Cat Groomer (206) 714-2539
- Aussie Pet Mobile Northwest (206) 866-6317
- Best Friends Grooming Salon 2205 140th Ave NE Bellevue, WA 98005 (425) 562-9448
- Paradise Pet Lodge 10324 Paradise Lake Rd, Woodinville, WA. 98077 (425)483-3647 (360)668-0405 Sundays only for cat grooming
- Petco-Kent location only 26209 104 th Ave SE, Kent, WA 98030 (253) 852-5100
Dog Daycare – list we know of, not personally endorsed by Eastside Vet
- Jax Dog Drop – Newcastle, Redmond
- Scampers – Kirkland, Bellevue
- Pickle’s Playland- 12669 NE 85th Street, Kirkland, WA 98033 (425) 298-4350
Dog Related Sites
Basic Dog Care from Purina.
The Senior Dogs Project. A website devoted to looking out for older dogs.
The American Kennel Club’s list of dog breeds from A to Z.
Providing Love, Support and Information for Blind Dogs.
Learn About Heartworm Disease in Dogs
Cat Related Sites
Meow Cat Rescue – Cat Adoption Agency in the Seattle area.
The Cat Fancier’s Association has information on cat shows, cat breeds, cat care, and top winning cats.
Cornell University Veterinary School’s Feline Health Center website contains information on medical topics relating to cat health care.
Ohio State University’s Indoor Cat Initiative provides information related to enriching the lives of indoor cats.
The Internet Guide to Feline Diabetes.
Heartworm is not only a disease for dogs; cats can get Heartworm, too. Learn more by visiting KnowHeartWorms.org or The Feline Heartworm Society.
General Pet Sites
The ASPCA exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain and suffering in animals.
Visit the ASPCA’s Animal Poison Control Center website for any animal poison-related emergency.
If animals were able to talk, you would find their voices at The Humane Society of the United States. The Humane Society promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and lots of valuable information on pet care, pet adoption and animal welfare issues.
Learn more about the human-animal health connection at the Pet Partners.
A Source of Information for You and Your Pet.
Solutions to your Pet’s Behavior Problems provided to you by the SPCA.
Recommendations for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of parasite infections.
Traveling With Your Pet –
Information on requirements Domestic or International travel with your pet – APHIS USDA
List of USDA Accredited Veterinarians
Eastside Veterinary Associates – Our veterinarians who are accredited can help our established clientele (at least 1 year as a client) and patients in good standing (physical exam current within 1 year) with international health certificates. Please call to schedule a 1 hour consultation / physical exam appointment to start the planning process.
Jet-A-Pet International – 888-539-2738
Visit DogFriendly before you plan your trip.
Travelling with your cat by the Feline Advisory Bureau